Tuesday, October 8, 2013

37 Weeks

I'm ready. Let's DO this, baby!


  • I have our bag packed in Daddy's car.
  • Your car seat is installed.
  • I have your diaper bag ready to go.
  • Your clothes are washed and put away.
  • I am pre-registered at Evergreen Hospital.
  • I have the number to call when I go in to labor and we are heading to the hospital.
  • I have a birth plan that I am ready to throw out the window for whatever you need.
  • I have a plan for if I go in to labor here at work.
  • I am closing up all of my important tasks and projects necessary with work.


I can be as "prepared" as I want, I know that as soon as I start having contractions or my water breaks, my life is going to go sideways. I'm okay with that. You are so worth every effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment